DIRECTIONS / PARKING
General parking is free. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. we recommend arriving before 9am to find a good parking spot and have a leisurely morning at the air show.
Handicap parking is available. Please have your state-issued placard or hangtag with you so that parking attendants can direct you to the appropriate parking area.
TRAFFIC WILL BE HEAVY GETTING INTO THE SHOW. We suggest arriving early in order to avoid missing the performances.
Please follow the signs for the air show. Traffic may be routed in certain ways to accommodate the large volume of air show visitors and/or due to road closures.
DO NOT USE YOUR GPS - MANY ROADS WILL BE CLOSED - FOLLOW THE SIGNS
Many roads in the area will be closed. Please do not come to the airport without a ticket.
From Fort Collins
- Take I-25 south to exit 262 (CO-392)
- Turn right (CO-392) and make 1st left onto frontage road (it’s quick and across a few lanes)
- Continue south on west frontage road to the Northern Colorado Regional Airport. Follow Air Show Signs to Parking Lots
- Take I-25 north to exit 259 (Crossroads Blvd)
- Go through the roundabout to head west
- Pass under the interstate to the traffic light.
- Turn right at Byrd and go to the four way stop sign
- Turn left onto Earhart Road Follow Traffic Control and Signs to Parking Lots
From the West
- Be aware there will be road closures along Boyd Lake Avenue and CR 30. Plan to utilize SH 392 to Frontage Road, or SH 34 to Rocky Mountain Boulevard.
From the East
- Utilize SH 392, Crossroads, or US 34
** DO NOT USE YOUR GPS - MANY ROADS WILL BE CLOSED - FOLLOW THE SIGNS **