MUST READ: AIR SHOW WEEKEND
IMPORTANT Things About the Air Show This Weekend:
- Guests may bring in lunch to enjoy (no coolers, no alcohol allowed) and one sealed beverage (clear, plastic bottle 20oz or less) of their choice. Food will be available for purchase on-site.
- If you are arriving in more than one car, make sure both cars have tickets. There is NO place to meet your other attendees before you must show tickets.
- Do NOT trust GPS apps on your phone as navigation to the air show. Apps are unaware of road closures and the suggested shortcuts may bring you to a closed road or a detour. Follow variable message boards for your best route to the show. Attendants will direct entry to the event upon arrival at the airport.
- All events are prone to traffic. The best way to avoid a delay is to arrive early. We suggest you arrive at 8:00 am when the parking lots open. Refunds will not be issued for traffic-related issues .
- Ridesharing (Uber/Lyft) drop-off/pick-up is not available. There are no drop-off or pick-up spots at the show.
- Walk-ups and bicycles are not allowed.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase on-site during the event. Must be purchased in advance, online only at GreatColoradoAirShow.com.
- Dress is layer and bring sunscreen. For those with hearing sensitivity, we suggest bringing hearing protection.
- Small backpacks are okay.
- Parking is FREE unless you have upgraded and paid for VIP parking.
- Once you get to the airport, follow signs for your appropriate area for VIP and ADA parking. For efficiency have a parking pass or placard displayed on the dashboard. Follow signs for your appropriate area.
- If you do not have a ticket, please avoid the airport area roads as traffic will be heavy and roads will be closed.
- Screenshot or print your tickets before arriving at the event. Cell service can be spotty and we need to scan your tickets for entry.
We can't wait to see you this weekend at the Great Colorado Air Show!